Advanced Consequence Management System
The NBC Advanced Consequence Management System (NBC ACMS) is a turn-key system designed to provide incident commanders at WMD events with real time access to remote NBC sensor and meteorological data, vapor plume tracking and downwind hazard prediction, and critical situational awareness functions. All information is displayed on integrated consequence management software.
The NBC ACMS utilizes proven equipment manufactured by three leaders in the NBC detection and reporting industry:
- Easily installed and operated NBC consequence management system
- Provides situational awareness
- Real-time data transmission of remote NBC and meteorological sensors using wireless
- Provides personnel tracking: location and elapsed time in hot zone
- Vapor plume modeling, hazard prediction capabilities
Consequence management software displays: NBC detector data, meteorological data, on-scene assets, radio net information, on-scene agency information, casualty tracking, equipment status.