Portable Toxic Gas Detector
We are proud to introduce the most versatile portable gas detector on the market. The Portable Toxic Gases Detector is a powerful instrument that does more than offer standard confined space protection. The Portable Toxic Gases Detector also provides detection combinations never before offered in a portable gas monitor featuring the industry’s widest selection of high quality, long life and field proven sensors.
The Portable Toxic Gases Detector’s ergonomic design offers easy access to controls such as autocalibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has 2 alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. Alarm levels are adjustable and can be latching or self resetting.
Standard features on the Portable Toxic Gases Detector are not available on most other competitive units such as PPM/LEL hydrocarbon detection (5 ppm resolution) and a methane elimination switch for environmental applications. For quick response and recovery, the Portable Toxic Gases Detector has a strong internal pump which can draw samples from over 125 feet. The Portable Toxic Gases Detector will continuously operate for over 30 hours on alkaline batteries or 18 hours on Ni-Cads. Many accessories such as long hoses, special probes, datalogging, continuous operation adapters, remote alarms and strobes, dilution fittings, inter-nal hydrophobic filter, etc, are available to help satisfy almost any application. Rugged, weatherproof, easy to operate and maintain, the Portable Toxic Gases Detector is the industry’s answer to portable gas detection.
· Simultaneous detection of up to 6 different gases
· Wide variety of field proven gas sensors available
· IR Sensors available for CO2 , % LEL CH4 , and 0-100% volume CH4
· Transformer testing version available
· PPM / LEL hydrocarbon detection
· Powerful long-life pump with125’ range
· Low flow pump shut off and alarm
· Methane elimination switch for environmental use
· Security “Adjustment Lockout Switch”
· Up to 30 hours of continuous operation
· Alkaline or Ni-Cad capability
· Ergonomic RFI/EMI/Chemical resistant case
· Datalogging option
· Intrinsically safe design, CSA/NRTL & UL Classified