Pyser Image Enhancer
- Armed robbery
- Anywhere where images require 'specialist enhancement'
This kit piece is ideal in situations where there is low light, smoke, haze, fog or rain. It is also a valuable tool during day/night covert operations - to exclude bright extraneous lights, eg lampposts. The EV9 is particularly good at seeing through net curtains.
The best results from the EV9 are seen in live video pictures although pre-recorded video will also see remarkable improvement.
Any video can be fed into the EV9 device and the poorer the original, whether it be because of climatic conditions or low light, the more improvement can be seen.
The EV9 is also particularly effective in situations of over exposure.
With the EV9 in line between the camera/CCTV/Thermal Imager and monitor, simply turn on the image enhancer to assess the results.
The EV9 can also be used in-line to enhance images post production, that is, the image can be enhanced in excess of 5 times before degradation becomes evident.
It should be noted - Law Enforcement agencies world-wide utilise EV9 Image Enhancers for improving pre-recorded video and trying to squeeze out every piece of additional information.
- Works with colour and monochrome.
- Resolution 1000 Lines Horizontal.
- Enhances image in ten selected window sizes
- Highly effective in low light, fog or misty conditions.
- Simple 12V DC input.
- Line crisping feature.
- Bandwidth 10 MHz at 6 dB drop-off.
- BNC input.
- BNC output.
- Size 240(l) x 106(w) x 32(h).
- Video input PAL composite 75ohms impedance, 1V peak to peak ±6dB.
- Video output PAL composite video, 1V peak to peak 75ohms containing the selected window.
- Signal to noise greater than 55 db.