Voice, Fax & Data Encryption System
· Secure voice communication when connected to any analog telephone
· Secure automatic fax communication for any fax machine
· Secure fax communication when connected to any fax machine
· Secure point-to-point file transfer when connected to computers
· Secure simultaneous voice and data (SVD) when connected to telephones and computers
· Secure multi-capability; perform encrypted voice communication, fax communications, data
transfers and SVD on the same secured call
· Secure computer files for safe storage in any computer, network or on the Internet
· Secure e-mail attachments
· Secure voice teleconferencing utilizing multi-line telephones and A-Cryption units
Secure Voice Communication
The A-Cryption connects to ordinary telephone lines, allowing easy encryption of voice communication.
Secure Automatic Fax Communication
Turn any fax machine into a secure fax communication terminal. The A-Cryption will receive clear and encrypted fax communication unattended.
Secure Fax Communication
Connect any fax machine through the RJ-11C jack to the A-Cryption, insuring cryptographic communication of information.
Secure Point-to-Point File Transfers
Personal computers exchange critical information. The A-Cryption can protect important information contained in your system as well as securing the communication of e-mail attachments and point to point file transfers.
Secure SVD Communication
The A-Cryption allows secure simultaneous voice communication and point-to-point file transfer (SVD) over ordinary telephone lines.
The A-Cryption can perform secure and encrypted voice, fax and point-to-point data transfers all on the same phone call. Productivity escalates when conclusions can be reached on one call.
The A-Cryption provides a simple method of encrypting your computer files. Select, encrypt and save files through the A-Cryption, insuring that your important information is kept confidential. The encrypted files can be stored on the computer, on networks or on the Internet.
Secure e-mail Attachments
Encrypt any computer file to be utilized as an e-mail attachment. Send to colleagues and associates “for your eyes-only”.
Secure Voice Teleconferencing
Insure that information discussed in meetings stays confidential, even if members are out of the office.
· Telephone or Fax Connection: RJ-11C
· Computer Interface: DB9 Serial connector
· Encryption Algorithm: Proprietary, Harris CITADELTM CCX
· Cryptographic Traffic Encryption Key: Minimum 7.2 x 1016 combinations
· Telephone Dialing: Pulse and DTMF
· Software: Flash download capable
· Weight:9 oz.
Power Source:90 to 240 Volts A/C50 to 60 Hz
Power Consumption:5 Watts
Dimensions:6" D x 4.38" W x 1.38" H(152mm D x 111mm W x 35mm H)